Our Product Range
Easy Diet Diary Connect
Analyse client food diaries online.
Easy Diet Diary
Personal diet tracking. Free app for iOS and Android.
Which FoodWorks is right for you?
FoodWorks comes in three editions: FoodWorks Professional (for health care), FoodWorks Nutrition Labelling (for the food industry) and FoodWorks Premium (which combines these).
Deliver your best service
You are the expert. Empower yourself with the best tools available to give your clients the nutrition care they deserve:
- Use the latest, most comprehensive food data for Australia and New Zealand.
- Assess your clients’ nutritional status using NRVs and quantified food groups.
- Gain insight into your clients’ eating patterns and explore the effect of simple, actionable changes.
- Provide customised recipes and meal plans according to nutritional criteria.
- Save precious time – prior to the consultation, your clients can log their own food diary in our free diet tracking app.
FoodWorks adds real value to our nutrition consulting.
Create better, compliant products
Save time and trust your results, with industry-leading software for recipe development and label compliance:
- Let FoodWorks take care of the complex calculations for you. No more complicated spreadsheets.
- Design new product formulations and recipes according to nutritional criteria. Explore reformulating your products and recipes to minimise ingredient costs and enhance healthy nutrition.
- Create nutrition labels that comply with the latest Australian regulations.
- Generate CoOL and HSR values for your recipes from their raw materials, with graphics provided.
- Integrate with label-printing software.
FoodWorks gives us much more confidence in our labelling information.
Trusted by thousands of Australians
Our nutritional analysis software products are trusted by thousands of Australians and New Zealanders, including:
- dietitians and nutritionists in hospitals and clinics
- food technologists, product developers, and quality and compliance managers in the food industry
- food service and catering professionals in aged care and other settings
- nutrition researchers in universities and institutes
- nutrition educators and their students in universities and colleges
- sports and fitness professionals
- recipe authors and home economists
…and anyone wanting insights into their own food intake.