Buy for one or two users right here. For more users, get in touch.
Includes all the functionality of both FoodWorks Professional (for dietary analysis) and FoodWorks Nutrition Labelling (for product development and nutrition labelling)
* More than 2 users? Contact us for attractive multi-user pricing.
Donation to Foodbank
During February 2020, 10% of all new FoodWorks sales will be donated to Foodbank Australia. Foodbank is a food relief organisation playing a crucial role in the response to the bushfire crisis.
An annual subscription to FoodWorks Professional includes:
- For the specified number of users, use of the software for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Technical support via email, telephone and our FoodWorks support site.
- Software updates for FoodWorks.
A perpetual license for FoodWorks Professional includes:
- For the specified number of users, a perpetual license for the current version of the software.
- A Maintenance and Support Plan (MSP) for 12 months from the date of purchase, which includes:
– Technical support via email, telephone and our FoodWorks support site.
– Software updates for FoodWorks.
Frequently asked questions
What happens when my annual subscription falls due?
Our subscription pricing reflects an annual commitment paid in advance. Toward the end of the 12-month period we will send you an email to ask if you would like to re-subscribe.
If you choose not to re-subscribe, you will not be able to continue to use FoodWorks.
What happens when my Maintenance and Support Plan falls due?
At the end of 12 months, you will be invited to renew your MSP for each user. Should you opt not to renew, you will be able to continue to use FoodWorks.
How do I buy for more than 2 users?
We offer attractive discounted pricing for multiple users. Please get in touch for more information.Contact Us
Buying for a tertiary institution?
If you are buying for a university or college, special educational pricing applies. Please get in touch.contact us
Is FoodWorks for Apple Mac?
FoodWorks 10 is built for the Windows environment. To enable FoodWorks to run on an Apple Mac you will need additional software, including Windows itself. For how to install and run FoodWorks on a Mac, see our support article.
What happens after I buy?
Once your purchase is complete you will receive a Product Key by email. Download FoodWorks if you haven’t done so already. Enter this Product Key when you next start FoodWorks and you are done.
I already have FoodWorks. How do I upgrade?
If you hold a current FoodWorks subscription or MSP, you are entitled to upgrade free of charge, and we will have attempted to contact you. If you have an older version and no current subscription or MSP, you can re-purchase for one or two users on this page. Or contact us, if you have multiple users.Contact Us
Still have questions?Get in touch.
* These fields are required.